We're on a journey to elevate the sales profession with software and partnerships. We're now looking for a digital marketing wizard to get to the next level of growth.
We expect you to work at the absolute cutting-edge in digital marketing and continuously learn new strategies, tactics, and tools to stay on that frontier.
All our marketing efforts are about creating concrete results, not just driving traffic or building brand awareness. The main objective is increased sales, for Membrain and for our partners (sales development experts).
You're a "doer" and will be working close to our sales, customer success, and product development teams. As a modern marketer, we believe you need a solid understanding of the entire customer journey.
To thrive as a marketer at Membrain you need curiosity, drive and the ability to challenge the norm to find new ways forward. You are passionate about digital marketing and constantly seeking ways to improve. As a person, you are analytical and enjoys creative problem-solving. You find it easy to understand cause and effect, which enables you to develop and execute online strategies that will be successful.
With this role comes a lot of responsibility, making the ability to work independently and hold yourself to a high standard very important.
- Manage our online marketing efforts, with a focus on creating qualified leads to our sales team and partners
- Manage and coordinate our social media publishing and engagement
- Update and optimize our website
- Manage and improve our online ad campaigns
- Create and execute marketing campaigns
- Understand where our customers go to learn and ensure exposure there
- Collaborate and coordinate with teammates and freelance designers to achieve the highest possible quality of work in an effective way
- Highly creative and experienced in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that teach, engage and motivate them online
- Experience in optimizing performance of online marketing
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in English (verbally and in writing)
- Documented track record of setting targets and achieving them
- Well-organised with the ability to plan and manage your workload
- Experience of marketing tools, such as Hubspot
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Basic understanding of HTML and web design
- Good computer and technical skills with a working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or Google's equivalents
Bonus skills & proficiencies
- Inbound marketing skills / certification
- Google AdWords certification
- SEO knowledge or expertise
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Other practical experiences in marketing, ranging from web design to photo, from copywriting to video production
The output of your work
- Help Membrain and our partners generate leads and find new business
- Reach monthly traffic and growth targets for social channels
- Reach monthly targets of a specified # marketing qualified leads
- Achieve specific objectives such as email nurturing effectiveness, website conversion rates, social media traffic, organic search traffic and others that may shift in priority over time
What we offer
The sales technology space is exploding, and you will work in a fast-paced market with plenty of innovation!
You’ll work hard with our teams to deliver our brand promise: increased sales effectiveness for clients.
Work from the convenience of your home
By working from home, you'll be freed from the daily commute and can spend more quality time with your loved ones and your hobbies.
International work environment
You will collaborate daily with colleagues in North America, Europe, and Asia using Zoom, Slack, and other online tools.
You’ll be getting both external and on-the-job training from your colleagues, and your career will grow along with the company.
We believe that work becomes meaningful when it helps us grow - as individuals and professionals - and makes our world a better place. We also believe that teams with purpose and passion can move mountains!
Don’t go with the flow
The law of least resistance leads to mediocre experiences.
Challenge the norm; find new ways of doing things and new solutions to problems.
Keep your promises
Do what you set out to do, keep your promises, and never blame others, or circumstances. By doing so, you will gain the respect of others and build trust - upon which relationships are built.
Always improve & innovate
What is good enough today will not be sufficient tomorrow. For you and our company to grow, you must continually improve your skills and relationships.
25 vacation days per year - with 15 being mandatory
We believe in taking time off to come back rejuvenated, motivated and with great ideas, which is why we want all our team members to take time off to wind down.
The "Think Big" day
Once a quarter, we want you to take a day off your normal duties to freely think about one specific challenge and create ideas on how it could best be solved, for the benefit of our customers.
Paid parental leave
What is more important than our children? We will ensure that you spend quality time with your newborn compensated and stress-free.
Paid education, books, and audiobook subscription
To improve our skills and expand our minds, we need to read and listen to books and attend education. Hence, we'll pay these expenses for you.