We're looking for someone who wants to wake up and make a difference every day. Maybe this someone is you?
At Membrain you will be working at the absolute cutting-edge in product development and software design.
You will be working closely with our sales, customer success and product development teams. As a modern designer, we believe you need a solid understanding of how all those components come together to create compelling user experiences and marketable products.
We believe the key to thriving as a designer at Membrain is in curiosity, drive and being able to challenge the norm to find new ways forward. You are passionate about design and constantly want to improve.
You will be able to contribute and have a prominent role in the long-term success of a multi-award winning, web-based software product, with customers in over 80 countries and partners across the globe.
- Collaborating with our customer success and development team to ensure and maintain our competitive advantage through providing a great user experience
- Enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty by improving the usability, ease of use, and pleasure provided in the interaction between the customer and the product.
- Adhere to, and continually work to improve style standards on typography, color palette, margins, images and more
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Design graphic user interface elements like pages, buttons, icons, menus, widgets and more
- Highly creative with the ability to understand complex problems and systems and find new and exciting solutions
- Attention to detail and an eye for the highest quality of design work
- Highly proficient in tools like Sketch, XD, Photoshop, After Effects
- Experience working in an agile development environment with a methodology such as Scrum, or similar
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in English (verbally and in writing)
- Strong UX/UI portfolio
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS and web design fundamentals
- Well-organized with the ability to plan and manage own workload
Bonus skills & proficiencies
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Other practical experiences in design, ranging from web design to photo, from UX, copywriting, to video production and motion design
- Illustrating design ideas using conceptual descriptions, storyboards, process flows and similar
- Wireframes, prototypes, interactive mockups
- Illustrations and iconography
- Interface animations & transitions
- UI designs and final assets for implementation
What we offer
The sales technology space is exploding, and you will work in a fast-paced market with plenty of innovation!
You’ll work hard with our team to spread the message of our brand promise: increased sales effectiveness for our clients.
International work environment
You will collaborate daily with colleagues in North America, Vietnam and Europe, and partners all across the world using video conferencing technology.
You’ll be getting both external and on-the-job training from your colleagues, and your career will grow along with the company.
We believe that work becomes meaningful when it helps us grow - as individuals and professionals - and makes our world a better place. We also believe that teams with purpose and passion can move mountains!
Don’t go with the flow
The law of least resistance leads to mediocre experiences.
Challenge the norm; find new ways of doing things and new solutions to problems.
Keep your promises
Do what you set out to do, keep your promises, and never blame others, or circumstances. By doing so, you will gain the respect of others and build trust - upon which relationships are built.
Always improve & innovate
What is good enough today will not be sufficient tomorrow. For you and our company to grow, you must continually improve your skills and relationships.
The "Think Big" day
Once a month, we want you to take a day off your normal duties to freely think about one specific challenge and create ideas on how it could best be solved, for the benefit of our customers.
Paid education, books, and audiobook subscription
To improve our skills and expand our minds, we need to read and listen to books and attend education. Hence, we'll pay these expenses for you.